วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558

Dresses for wedding@ as of Jan 2015


Love is in the air. I know that this year I'll be attending a lot of weddings. I know its rude to wear the same dress twice or to not dress accourding to the theam of the wedding so I've stock up.

1. this dress is pink and was very cheap. 200฿. A great bargain. I like that it is casual and very suitable to use in public transport.


2.This dress i bought for a last minute wedding. It is very classy with the right amout of spakle. It was Pricy 1,200฿ . Sort of a rip off if you ask me since I have seen some similar dresses sold at 890฿ but the bling doesn't come cheap and I was in a hurry. I do hope to wear it again since it is a beautiful dress.


3. this dress is so k popish. I ordered it online @890฿. It has pritty lace detail and it fits. I'm happy but I have been buying other similar pieces at a cheaper price point with better detail.


4. this dress is in a nice peachy color that those show to well but I like it and it was 1000. I know it was prixy but I had to go to a wedding.


5. this dress is hass. itwas on clearance 200฿ is super cheap. the cut makes me look fat but I can't say no.


6. this dress fit me and i didn't look fat. it was nice enough but I'm not crazy about it. 690฿ 


7. this dress is similar style with dress number 3. I love it!!! the color is more ivory than white and it was 90% off. I paid like 499฿ Steal!!


!

8 Purple is my favorate color but this dress is missing something but It was cheap like 399฿ so I can't complain.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น